7 Times I Feel More Cat than Human

Thursday, June 2, 2016

For anyone who follows my social media accounts, you've already met the love of my life.


My life with Neville has been the sweetest love story. I met him at a shelter in Colville, Washington after he had been rescued from an accident. The accident infected his tail, which forced him to chew the tail off before the vets could rescue him. I met him under the name of "Chewy" and eventually changed it to Neville Shortbottom. I think it's a much more fitting name for him but just as hilarious.

Previous to adopting Neville, I had only lived two years of my entire life catless while in a college residence hall. I didn't realize until after I adopted him how badly I really needed his companionship. I believe this is because I'm really a cat and I needed another friend to hang out with me. Before you're skeptical, check out this list of reasons I felt more cat than human:

1. I nap excessively. 

Giphy


2. I think it's funny to be an asshole sometimes. 

Imgur

3. Cuddle time is my favorite time.

Assets-Animated


4. I don't like to be touched unless it's cuddle time.

Cute Cat Gifs


5. I start screaming when my food is almost gone, too. 

Paws and Effect

6. I like books a little too much.

ifunny

7. I also like licking other cats.

conscious cat

Do you have a cat and also feel like it's your true best friend? Snap me a photo with you and your furry BFF! 

Make sure to keep up with me and Neville on Instagram for more wonderful snippets into our lives. 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs