Femme Ain't Frail Playlist

Friday, June 17, 2016

On those days when people are out with each other, sitting in coffee shops and chatting about life, I like to take a stroll around the city. Capitol Hill comprises quirky restaurants with great food, small parks with the greenest vegetation, and street art to spark your interest on almost every corner. On days when I have obligations that force me to trek across the city, I can still appreciate the atmosphere.
Usually, my travel opens my mind and allows me to sort through any anxieties about the day and what I need to accomplish. I don’t ever feel complete without my headphones jammed into my ears while I go. I guess you could say I like a soundtrack to keep me pumped about all the stress in my life.

I pick this particular playlist for when I’m active because it’s uplifting and reflective of my angry feminist angst.

Check out my playlist by clicking the link to my Youtube.

Cambio


“Female Energy” by Willow Smith


“Girls Like Girls” by Hayley Kiyoko


“Hold Me Down” by Halsey


“Bad Chick” by SoMo


“Why Don’t You Cry” by Willow Smith


“One Time” by Marian Hill


“Cheerleader” covered by Pentatonix


“Tropicana” by J. Lauryn


“Emperor’s New Clothes” by Panic! At the Disco


“Bad Intentions” by Niykee Heaton


“Brick by Boring Brick” by Paramore


“Turn It Around” by Lucius


“Army” by Ellie Goulding


"Don't Let Me Down" by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya

Rolling Stone

This is just a sampling of the music that I like to listen to. Take a listen when you're on a run or commuting. If you have any song suggestions, make sure to leave a comment or connect with me on social media!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs